First task this week was to fill & decorate the landing followed by fitting the architrave, skirting, some trimming around the stairs and the final staining.
Next I turned my attention to the basement and in particular the Utility room. This is to be purely functional room utilising the sink & unit that we removed from the Bungalow and some new basic wall & base units.
You will recall the on-going major dispute with BT (see Week 111 and all weeks since). It has been unusable since May.
They responded this week saying they had reviewed my case and found that they were not responsible for any of my problems. I wrote back by return asking how they reached this conclusion since their own technicians spent several hours analysing my computers and found beyond doubt that their (BT's) software was causing and had caused all my problems. They telephoned the next day to say that they did not have this information when they reviewed my case (despite the fact that I had sent all the documentation!!) and that they were reconsidering again!
To be continued.....
So we don't forget what we have achieved here is a quick look at what we were doing one and two years ago.