A more productive week - I am back on my feet! Back-fill & drains nearly complete, house footing started.
This week I have also:
Added a shower to my parents annex. My original plan was to have the
plumbing for a walk-in shower pre-installed under the bath should it be
required in the future. This became slightly complicated with the block
& beam floor. I eventually found a company that produced a shallow
shower tray with an exit pipe above ground level. More details later.
Confirmed my order for the heat pump. Also solved a problem with the
ground-loops for the heat pump. It transpires that we can put them in after
we have moved in and demolished the old bungalow - it will run on the
stand-by system in the interim.
Finalised the flint detail for the house - if you use flint be wary.
Ordered the block and beam floors for the remainder of the house -
delivery 21 Feb